Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My car at Edinburgh Airport

Graemep

Thought I'd post up a link to an AutoExpress feature which was filmed at Edinburgh Airport's Race the Runway event in October. All in, it was a good day out, which raised at least £13k for charity.

Mine was the only 911 there, and I wasn't quite sure how it would fare when I looked round the car park before the event.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-reviews/85128/lamborghini-aventador-vs-ferrari-ff-drag-race-video

Unfortunately, it only shows the second run I had with the FF, and the editing is a bit off.

It probably also confirms that Mat's colleague is undoubtedly the better driver, as he had a few problems getting that SLS off the line that day..

Your URL link was truncated which sent your post into invisible stealth mode. I've removed the URL part for you

:thumb:

Apologies, have edited the original post :oops:

Works now :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back