Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Simply stunning - and just round the corner from me

Blobsta

Monza
I found this website the other day (having no idea that this was so close to home).

I'm not in anyway affiliated with them, I simply like just about EVERYTHING they have in stock or have had in the past. Most notably this 911 Carrera RS recreation:
http://www.charmansautomotive.co.uk/showroom/10/porsche-911/

I find a difficult fork in the road here, should I go and just browse as I'm really not in the market for another car. Or, should I definitely not go and browse as I'm really not in the market for another car!

Wow , some great cars and showroom , loving the green SC and the Morgan three wheeler , go and have a look , leave your wallet at home though :thumb:

Good plan. Anyway, it's not far to pop home and get it! :D

Blobsta said:
Good plan. Anyway, it's not far to pop home and get it! :D

Let me know how you get on. I'm closer to them than you are.

They can't have been there very long as I'm sure I would have heard of them before. :dont know:

From reading your link I'm half suspecting that they don't actually have much in their showroom and are actually just brokers that maybe got a few of their clients cars together for a photo shoot.

My word, that is desirable in the extreme, fantastic photography too, got all the proportions, depth of field etc spot on to really show that car off.

Do you think they'll take £20k for it :dont know: If so I'll take it.

Morgan 3W is going to be a retirement gift to myself :cloud9: Along with Irwin flying jacket, helmet and goggles :grin:

Zingari said:

Morgan 3W is going to be a retirement gift to myself :cloud9: Along with Irwin flying jacket, helmet and goggles :grin:

I say!....ding dong

I think AnotherGT2 was interested in that green 911, there's a thread here somewhere already about it. Turns out the car is mutton dressed as lamb from memory unfortunately.

Zingari said:

Don't forget your string-back gloves!

Roro said:
I think AnotherGT2 was interested in that green 911, there's a thread here somewhere already about it. Turns out the car is mutton dressed as lamb from memory unfortunately.

Read something about that too. Sad really. But it may have had all the work done.

If I were close I would go and have a browse, what harm can it do? There again, A Lot!!

Green PIs stunning looking though.

Just round the corner from me too.... Seriously tempted.

Think I will go and take a look just to drool! :heat:

Jamesyg said:
Just round the corner from me too.... Seriously tempted.

Think I will go and take a look just to drool! :heat:

:?

That's an awfully long corner James. :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back