Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Retro-Fit

acamp76144

Trainee
Out of interest what options can be retro fitted by OPC dealers afterwards if they werent fitted to the car I buy

ie I think I read before that the sports exhausts & paddle shift steering wheel can be retro fitted. Both of these would be deal breakers for me so interested to know.

Also how about the privacy glass - is maybe a bit Max Power but looks good on an all black car. Is the tint inside the glass rather than a layer of film?

From memory, I know you can retro fit sports exhaust, cruise control, sports chrono, flappy paddles, wheel spacers and SPAMS front lip, (deep chin spoiler).

I'm sure there are others too.

Knowing Porsche I'll bet the glass is smoked and not a film. But, there are some very good companies out there that I'm sure could do you an excellent job.

(Yes, it is a bit Max Power).... ;)

Tom.

Take a look on the Porsche website under tequipment
Gives a brochure page with all equipment accessories and retrofits

You can get the privacy glass fitted (or removed) by an OPC. The tint on the stuff that comes from the factory is inside the glass. It's not a film on the surface.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back