Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TVR Cerbera AJP 4.2 for sale

JohnnyDangerous

Estoril
A friend of mine is selling his TVR 4.2 Cerb, not silly money, if any of you guys fancy a true hairy chested sports car check it out.

TVR Cerbera 4.2 1997 (1997)
For sale Privately, in Surrey, United Kingdom
£7,499

tvr-cerbera-S972844-1.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but wish him luck with selling it

might have the plate though as it is so cheap 'Number plate worth £2.65 thrown in free with the sale!'

Nice car, my understanding is that TVR's are far from reliable, is this still the case or just ill informed dogma? Did they ever produce LHD variants for export; by that I mean are LHD headlight available?

TVR only ever used parts like headlights handles etc from other cars, there are many TVR's in germany so the answer would be yes !!!!

The Cebera is unquestionably my favourite TVR and a bit of an unsung hero. It comes from a great era for driver's cars:

Porsche 993
Ferrari F355
Lancia Delta Intergale...

...to name three.

I hope that the sale goes well and that the car spends plenty more time of the road with its new owner :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back