Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Turbo s convertible

Yellowpman

thinking of ordering new 991 turbo s convertible in white with red/black interior...any must haves...coming out of 991 c4s racing yellow..

A Turbo S, and still you have to option it?

Jeepers, most middle of the range Jap boxes just have a colour box to tick.

I'd be interested to hear what a spec'd 991 Turbo S Cab comes out at!

Have you enjoyed the C4S?

Jamie said:
I'd be interested to hear what a spec'd 991 Turbo S Cab comes out at!

Have you enjoyed the C4S?

yes fantastic car...just felt it lacked a little low end grunt..will miss the pse sound...will have to wait for capristo or tubi to make an aftermarket exhaust...tracked the c4s a couple of times and it performed fantastically and easily kept up with a couple of 997 gt3's on track at brands, much to the surprise of their owners..

I specced one up and only added the body coloured headlamp washers (standard chrome ones look cheap), crested seats and a few bit of extra leather plus carbon door sills to go with the interior trim. It's quite hard to keep it below £150k :roll:

Once I drove the coupe though, it was obviously the car for me and I have switched my order to one of those. Glass sunroof is great and makes it really light in the cabin. Stunning car. I'm sure the cab will be great too but I just thought a coupe was a better bet for such a bonkers performing car. It's also 8k cheaper!

goodethernet said:
I specced one up and only added the body coloured headlamp washers (standard chrome ones look cheap), crested seats and a few bit of extra leather plus carbon door sills to go with the interior trim. It's quite hard to keep it below £150k :roll:

Once I drove the coupe though, it was obviously the car for me and I have switched my order to one of those. Glass sunroof is great and makes it really light in the cabin. Stunning car. I'm sure the cab will be great too but I just thought a coupe was a better bet for such a bonkers performing car. It's also 8k cheaper!

Its done pulled the trigger on the turbo s cab....white with red/black interior..adaptive cruise multi function wheel in carbon ( will tech art the paddle flaps, why porsche don't do this i don't know) logos on leather, agree with the headlamp washers so thats done also..

Just waiting for a build date...

which OPC did you go through ?

Yellowpman said:
goodethernet said:

Its done pulled the trigger on the turbo s cab....white with red/black interior..adaptive cruise multi function wheel in carbon ( will tech art the paddle flaps, why porsche don't do this i don't know) logos on leather, agree with the headlamp washers so thats done also..

Just waiting for a build date...

Good for you. I have got a March build date for a coupe but the dealer is trying to tempt me into a car they have in stock. Discount is hard to come by though.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back