Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Burnt orange 911 on the 911uk banner

mohitos

Is it based on a real car ? Can't take my mind off of it today :oops: :?:

:thumb:

Damn it - I think you're right.

That dream was short lived ! :bye:

Singer

Attachments

• retro_styled_2011_singer_porsche_911_839.jpg
    retro_styled_2011_singer_porsche_911_839.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 9,874
  • retro_styled_2011_singer_porsche_911_2_251.jpg
    retro_styled_2011_singer_porsche_911_2_251.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 9,874
Whoops. I just had a little accident.

I wonder who the most likely buyers of these Singers are. They're fabulous things. But the price are stratospheric. Are they a collectors garage piece? An ageist Hollywood film moguls fun drive with a nostalgic twist or a young pop stars choice of uber coolness?

All of the above my friend.

It's a different world out there.

I saw my very first Singer yesterday in the flesh. Up on a 4 post lift so I could see under, over, inside, outside. Really fascinating and also whilst discussing got a real insight into the operation, ethos and people.

I was told its the only one in the UK. It is possibly the one under the France gallery as it was identical, but now wears UK plate.

They have an ongoing maintenance programme so when you buy the car its covered, upgraded, developed etc, hence price.

Lovely detailing on some of the parts...I took pics but am bound by confidentiality not to share. :(

Apparently it is a dream to drive.

Would I? Probably not because with that money you can have the best of any 911....but then I'm not a billionaire....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back