Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

cheap estate wanted ?

jackal2513

Baku
getting a bit tired of my crappy low rent passat especially as its decided not to start here and there and throw up all sorts of warning lights

does anyone have a half decent estate for sale ? something german ideally ... thinking E60 5 series 'sport' touring/saloon or an A6 avant with a few toys ?

jackal2513 said:
getting a bit tired of my crappy low rent passat especially as its decided not to start here and there and throw up all sorts of warning lights

does anyone have a half decent estate for sale ? something german ideally ... thinking E60 5 series 'sport' touring/saloon or an A6 avant with a few toys ?

Does it HAVE to be yellow :?:

I be got a 520 se touring auto arriving march 1st
2008 '58'
White , blue leather
Sat nav, heated seats Bluetooth
Only 16000 miles

mark pearce said:
I be got a 520 se touring auto arriving march 1st
2008 '58'
White , blue leather
Sat nav, heated seats Bluetooth
Only 16000 miles

You could paint it :grin:

mark pearce said:
I could get it wrapped

Is it lightened with rs door cards :?: if not :hand:

....er...please define "cheap".....that could mean different things to different folk?

Do it!! :grin:

audi-rs4-rs4-quattro-S901572-1.jpg

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...--36000-miles-from-new-----------2006/1827855

Ha!!........£30k in my book is not a cheap option.......thought that might be the case......;)

madalaa said:
Ha!!........£30k in my book is not a cheap option.......thought that might be the case......;)

+1

My E39 540 cost just over a bag of sand and it's still going strong 3 years later 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back