Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I pad

Cunno

Anyone else having issues using there iPad on this site? For the second time in the last few weeks the site content seems to be muddled up. I think one of the site sponsors adds is offsetting the contents.

Jon

Cunno said:
Anyone else having issues using there iPad on this site? For the second time in the last few weeks the site content seems to be muddled up. I think one of the site sponsors adds is offsetting the contents.

Jon

Mine's ok :thumb:
So it's a case of I'm alright Jon :thumb:

I know what you mean it's odd happened to me on both iphone and ipad when I first upgraded to Ios7 but ok now.

I seem to be having some probs too, but think I've got it now. 8)

Attachments

• ipad_205_363.jpg
    ipad_205_363.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 5,381
:floor:

I've had the occasional glitch, but all seems fine at the moment. Given the nature and timing of the problems I wouldn't necessarily put it down to the iOS version. My guess is a bit of errant code in one of the adverts :nooo:

No problem with mine.

Can you view it OK on your Nokia 3310.

PeterS said:
Can you view it OK on your Nokia 3310.

Yep, no issues at all. 8)

Attachments

• nokia_3310_copy_2_987.jpg
    nokia_3310_copy_2_987.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5,322
:floor:

Looks a bit clean though.

New Threads