Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD - Solisto Pro MP3 iPod interface for CDR-22 and others

Stonehaven

Also on EBay but lower Buy it Now for 911UK members via the forum - £100 plus £7 special delivery UK only

Solisto Pro MP3 interface for Porsche 986 Boxster and 996

Removed from my 2000 Boxster S which was fitted with CDR-22 head unit, but can be connected to other Becker / Porcshe head units including

CDR-21, CDR-210, CDR-22, CDR-220, CDR-32, CDR-11, CDR-21 and PCM1 - please confirm compatibility before bidding

Sale includes cable for attachment in place of CD Changer and iPod / iPhone (to 4S) connector. Simply plug the Solisto into your CD Changer cables and then you can select up to six play lists of up to 99 tracks each from the head unit in the car, as if they CDs in the changer. I had this installed with an old iPod Nano 3 connected permanently in the front trunk of my Boxster, it charges the iPod too.

Other input connectors on the unit are a standard 3.5mm stereo jack and a USB port, allowing USB sticks with MP3s to be plugged directly into the unit, if you don't want to use or have a spare iPod.

Install time less than 15 minutes, just unplug your CD Changer if it is still there and then plug in the Solisto. This one even comes with heavy duty Velcro on it so it can stick to the liner in the boot.

The unit can also be installed with a different cable - not included - directly into the back of the head unit. Cable available from Solitso.de.

I used this unit for three years and never had any problem, the head unit simply thinks it is a CD Changer.

Link to eBay listing with pics

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271341257668&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

If you want to buy it via the forum please PM me.

NOW SOLD via this great forum.

Thanks Pete...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back