Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 original spoiler

Jamesp

Hi everyone.im looking for an original electric spoiler for my 993 carrera 2 95 to replace the aerokit one i currently have.

Does anybody know of one for sale or where i can source the original part.

Thanks

James

They come up on ebay every now and then. I found one for a reasonable amount a few months back, so I have two now. Sure I feel bad :oops: but you can't have it.

Good luck :bye:

Cheers.ill keep an eye out on ebay.unfortunately its not out of choice that im replacing the aerokit..some yobbo decided jump on the wing and its abit of a mess. : (

Try Prestige Salvage in Leeds they have huge stocks of used parts at fair prices , or Porsch Apart in Ramsbottom .Sorry to hear about the vandalism .
It can happen anywhere.

I was also going to mention a Porsche breakers; I'm not sure about their reputation, but Douglas Valley Breakers have quite a few Porsches in, so probably worth a phone call.
Good Luck
PS: I think the original spoiler looks best anyway.

are you after the complete deck lid, including the rear spoiler unit

or just the reear spoiler ?

since I will have a complete deck lid available shortly from my 97 993

Cheers.ill keep an eye out on ebay.unfortunately its not out of choice that im replacing the aerokit..some yobbo decided jump on the wing and its abit of a mess. : (

I have an aerokit rear wing that is in fibreglass and I can't see a porsche part number on it. (so not sure if it is OEM or not)

It is in good condition and painted midnight blue.

If you just want to get the car back on the road £45.

Not sure where you are but the wing is in Horsham, West Sussex.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back