Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Xbox One x2: For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

911_AS

If interested, my neighbour has the new Xbox One Console for sale (x2).

Brand new, still sealed in the unopened box. Includes FORZA 5 download.

Price: £550.

Essex area.

I bet he froze his nuts off queueing up for them all night :grin: I lost interest in gaming when my 'pong' tennis game broke :nooo:

Haha!! He Wouldn't if he were around today.

I would actually buy one of these myself if I had the time to play video games. Gone are the Amiga days of R-type, Final Fight, or the SNES Street Fighter 2.....they don't make 'em like they used to. Sigh.

911_AS said:
Gone are the Amiga days of R-type, Final Fight, or the SNES Street Fighter 2.....they don't make 'em like they used to. Sigh.

:agree:

adamw said:
911_AS said:
Gone are the Amiga days of R-type, Final Fight, or the SNES Street Fighter 2.....they don't make 'em like they used to. Sigh.

:agree:

Well not totally gone, I still have a Spectrum and Amiga that I kept. They are boxed, manuals, books and magazines, lots of games. I get them down from the loft from time to time play them for a couple of weeks then put them away again :)

chimp911 said:
You can't beat a bout of combat on the Atari :grin:

Combat: now that was a game!

Could roundly beat all-comers in that one*

Combat_06.png

*discovered a glitch in the code that allowed me to both teleport my tank, or better (due to unobservable effect if done exactly on the "vortex", and thus not easily ascribed to cheating), teleport a single shot or salvo to other parts of the "arena", thus entirely unrelated to either the default firing range or the solid walls/obstacles between.

If it came with Chuckie Egg I'd ave it :grin:

If it came 'JetPac' I'd have it too..... :lol:

Thought that the price was high. Glad Steve pointed out the markup otherwise I would have felt betrayed by profiteering masquerading as inflation again.

Can you get Daley Thompson's Decathlon on the x-box??

I was one of the whole generation of 8 years olds that developed RSI in their right hand 7 years before most young lads normally develop RSI in their right hand, because of that game :D

Oh dear, seems that xbox might just be an overpriced brick...

BBC News said:
Microsoft has acknowledged that owners of its new Xbox One console are experiencing problems with the disc drive.

Some users say the drive is making very loud noises when they try to insert a disc and in some cases is not reading discs at all.

Full story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25087517

He has already sold two at that price, so no doubt this last one will also go, especially with Xmas just weeks away.

The disc drive issue only affected a very small number of users (200 or so out of a 1,000,000!) and a patch to fix has been released and applied successfully by MS.

SOLD - at full asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back