Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 997T Gen2 Aero rear decklid/spoiler - Artic Silver

rich996

Trainee
As of Saturday 30th this month I shall have this extremely rare gen2 turbo rear decklid, fitted as part of a factory aerokit.

Finished in x1x1 aka artic silver straight off a 2010 undamaged car. Does not come with: Snorkels, brake light, fan or catch though as this are being reused.

Pictures are of actual decklid and not library. Advertising now to generate interest etc
I have access to a professional bodyshop that deals with ferraris, lambos, bentleys daily and have personally had my 997 fully resprayed so can vouch for their quality 100%.
Thus can get it changed to the colour of your car should it not be artic silver (or you dont have your own bodyshop) cost will be £330 with a 1year guarantee.

I am based in stockport.
Not the best with technology so if you pm me your email address or mobile I can send yousome pics.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back