Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

number plate for sale

:popcorn:

This seems to be a very interesting plate, do you have any more details ?.
Such as a price (try to keep it to 3 figures) please.
And do you have any part exchange facilities or finance arrangements.

Oh and :welcome:

Mmm...

Read backwards (in someone's rear view mirror), it kind of reads:

SIG NOT

It would be a great plate for someone who has recently given up smoking. Also it would be a great plate for Captain Black from the Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons TV series as it kind of means:

Spectrum Is Green - NOT

Which is exactly the kind of plate Captain Black would want, if he was not a 24" high puppet that is.

So It's got to be an ex smoker who is still into Wayne's World (rare), OR a Gerry Anderson puppet that holds a UK driving license (even rarer).

I'll be honest, it's a limited market.

:nooo:

clarkycat said:
Mmm...

Read backwards (in someone's rear view mirror), it kind of reads:

SIG NOT

It would be a great plate for someone who has recently given up smoking. Also it would be a great plate for Captain Black from the Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons TV series as it kind of means:

Spectrum Is Green - NOT

Which is exactly the kind of plate Captain Black would want, if he was not a 24" high puppet that is.

So It's got to be an ex smoker who is still into Wayne's World (rare), OR a Gerry Anderson puppet that holds a UK driving license (even rarer).

I'll be honest, it's a limited market.

:nooo:

I'm not sure whether I want to spend a day on your planet or not :?:
It certainly would be an experience.
But I'm a little bit scared of what I might see :wack:

In retrospect if may have been a little harsh in my earlier post so I'm going to edit it :thumb:

:?: Hold on chaps I'm reviewing my stock in the outhouse :hand:

I'm balls deep for something three figures + extras :dont know:

Signal is green.
Captain friggin Scarlet

TON911S

Elite it.

Yeerrrr narrt wellcum round eeeere.

Maybe somebody has a car with fecked high ratios and they can't get above 100mph?

Igurisu said:
Maybe somebody has a car with fecked high ratios and they can't get above 100mph?

:floor:

I was trying to figure out a comment like this!

Where has the OP gone?

Fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish

(for those Shawshank fans amongst us)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back