Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 997.1 turbo

jimi

Trainee
After I long time trying to decide what make and model car I have brought my first ever Porsche.
I picked it up on fri 1st nov so have not really had a lot of time to drive
it.
It feels very different to my evo 8 mr fq 320 I hope I have done the right thing.
Enjoy the pics.
JIM

Looks great, congrats! :thumbs:

Congrats, nice colour!

Enjoy. :thumb:

The'S' could possibly come off the back..or is it an 'S'?..Just a thought :?:

Very nice. I think the 's' looks right on the back.

MC

no mate its not an S have not decide weather to take it off or not I don't have a hair dryer to hand.
JIM

nice one jim. it might be the same colour as mine. Slate Grey.

Defo take the S off. Gen 2 wheels look good.

It is hard to tell on the photos if the spacing is correct or not. When I got my car it had a spare 's' on the end and looked clearly wrong as the 'turbo' was spaced centrally. I removed it by putting some fishing line down the back of it and pulling it down so that it didn't touch the paint, I then cleaned the residue with some stickly label remover and polished the paint.

MC

MisterCorn said:
I removed it by putting some fishing line down the back of it and pulling it down so that it didn't touch the paint, I then cleaned the residue with some stickly label remover and polished the paint.

MC

+ 1 absolutely this is the way not hairdryer. So easy.

Lovely looking car there. Not sure on the S badge either :/

How are you finding it over the old Evo?

Great car, great colour and Turbo II alloys definitely look superior to the Turbo I's. Would agree tho' to remove the 'S' badge. What a way into Porsche ownership!

~ Maxie :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back