Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT2/Turbo Clocks, silver faces - SOLD

shantybeater

Hockenheim
Hi All,

I have for sale a set of 996 GT2 clocks. The seller I bought them from listed as fully functional apart from an intermittent oil pressure gauge. My reason for purchase was to convert my black dials to genuine silver (I chickened out). There are guides out there on the internet on how to do this and all the parts you need are in the unit itself.

WP_20131020_002_zps58d7b075.jpg

Owners are paying £150 plus for stickers to overlay or cheap imitation dials so this is a great opportunity to upgrade yours with genuine Porsche parts.

e.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TECHART-I...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35c5a0dae3

I am selling for £90 + post

Thanks,
James

There the ones I bought!

Now fitted! :lol:

20131104_132727_zps568e792b.jpg

If anyone does this, it was far easier to remove my mileage/computer and install it into the silver clocks, then only transferred my own working oil gauge and changed the face. Didn't take long at all!

Well done e8Pack, any chance of a quick DIY guide? Might give me the confidence to hunt another set down and give it a try.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back