Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Where can I sell this..?

Simon W

Barcelona
Hi all,
Another number plate thread for people to get excited over..>!

We have NET 1 on one of our company pool cars, and we don't know where the best plate to sell it will be. I'm convinced that asking regtransfers or similar will just end up with them trying to fleece us. Equally, I don't know whether an advert in the Sunday Times is the right move - and certainly no idea what price point to go for.

Anyone got any real world experience of this? I'm anticipating it being fairly valuable.
Do we send it to auction..?
Advice appreciated.

You could Google NET1, should throw up various broadband companies and similar.
As for value, any three letter single digit plate is worth money. Have a look at the usual suspects in the Sunday Times for an idea of what similar plates go for and amend the price to make it attractive.

Or the silly options are; any footballer that thinks he can score goals or a sucessful fisherman.

GLWS

I'll bid £500 :lol:

£2,000 from me. :thumb:

:wack:

Come on cash in the hand is better than getting all t hose annoying telesales calls :hand:

Do the deal :wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back