Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Magnus Walker's Irish Green 911

Goose

This is a nice video of a (reasonably) nice early 911.

However, whilst I watched it, I could not help being put off by the unnatural amount of Bullsh1t from Mr Walker. All that stuff about freedom - truly pretentious bollox if you ask me.

I reckon our Magnus is beginning genuinely to believe that he has the lengdary status that his sycophantic followers seem to have bestowed on him.

I don't know whether I'm the only one, but I think I'm going off him.

I have to agree with you to be honest. He comes across as a bit of a tw@.

Some of his cars are very cool though, I'll not take that away from him.

Nice looking car. I assume its for sale hence hype?

Bloke needs a haircut :floor:

Nice post Goose,
The bloke ran of words in his aspiration to make cub journo junior. Knows his stuff about Porsches and certainly has some nice cars and that's maybes where it should stop with him as his aspirations overtook his abilities on this one.

Urban Outlaw is a fab film...I'll always love it.

Every video he's been in I've watched since, is the same old stuff, so much so, I haven't even looked at the above video!
I'm more intrigued about his home, more than anything else.

I'm with you Goose, I think.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back