Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

iOBD2 ECU Diagnosis and Performance Monitor for Android OS

pj_sibley

Montreal
I have for sale an iOBD2 device, as distributed by XTOOLUK Ltd. This is the Google Android OS variant, which connects to your mobile phone using Bluetooth. The device simply slots into the OBD2 port in your car and returns ECU diagnosis and performance data wirelessly via the downloadable Android application (available via the Play Store).

Full details regarding this device and its capabilities can be found via the following link:

iOBD2 Product Website

I only used this a few times with my 996.2 and found it to work well when connected to my Samsung Galaxy S2. It is in great condition and comes complete with the original packaging and start-up booklet. Selling as I no longer have a mobile phone running the Android OS!

I originally bought it for £55. However, it's yours for £40 ONO delivered.

Payment by Paypal please. PM me for more details.

Pj, out of interest, I'm assuming you have gone to Apple. If so, have you acquired the relevant similar kit for iPhone?
If you have any chance you could enlighten me please?
Cheers

Looks like both Apple and Android are available on the product link in the post above.

I've actually gone to Windows Phone, for which there isn't an iOBD2 device. I checked with the supplier and there isn't one being planned. I'm now using a VI Monitor.

The link above provides all of the information about the product and the iOS/Android interface.

Item now SOLD.

I have a WiFi ELM327 OBD2 dongle and "DashCommand" on my iPad and iPhone.

Bit pointless on the non-OBD2 compliant 993, but later models (and my DD) it can show/interrogate up to 80+ DME sensor channels.

You can download various "skins" with layouts of common signals (eg dials, bar charts, digital readout for speed, temp, throttle position etc etc)

The best thing is yiu can design your own, and various people have mocked up 996 and 997 "dashboards" that look exactly like the real thing!

And how was the film?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back