Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Replacement carpets

leerandle

In my 1989 Carrera Supersport it is lined with light tan wool carpets. However, under all 4 footwells there is no original carpet, just the aftermarket 'over carpets'. Has anyone ever bought some replacement carpets for just certain areas (rather than a new complete set). If so, where from and how much ?

Regards,

Lee

Try these guys I bought a full set from them few years back quality was excellent

www.cabrio.de

Try these guys I bought a full set from them few years back quality was excellent

www.cabrio.de

Carpets

I finally got some samples from southbound trimmers and although I didnt think they had sent the right sample at first, it was just that my carpets are obviously 24 years old and need a little bit of TLC. Nothing more than a bit of shampoo and cleaning will sort. Just need to wait until next month so I can order the 4 floor mats.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back