Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 licence plate available

robdoxey

K911 PCV
Licence plate available. Open to offers. All docs and registration included.

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob,
Welcome to the forum. That's a nice plate you have there, do you have any idea of what price you are looking for? Would you be interested in some sort of a part exchange?

MC

MisterCorn said:
Hi Rob,
Welcome to the forum. That's a nice plate you have there, do you have any idea of what price you are looking for? Would you be interested in some sort of a part exchange?

MC

:fisherman:

And we wonder why Porsche drivers have a bad reputation :roll:

Dave said:

Nothing to do with me then, I haven't driven a Porsche in months :sad:

MC

Am stuffed with this one. Normally I can make them read something in the rear view mirror, but all I can really get is something like:

VC P11G K

I think some horses and possibly dogs get awarded medals in wars and stuff, but I am unaware of any pig being awarded the Victoria cross. So unless somebody puts truffles in landmines, I can't find a buyer, sorry.
:nooo:

Dave said:

do we? I try my hardest at all times to give my fellow 911 drivers a bad reputation, same with the ferrari and the merc . . . . . . .

Hello all ye Porsche drivers. Apologies for the short first comment. I was in a bit of a rush.
I have no ideas for price, I am open to offers, I am not looking for silly money. I know some chap came round asking my mum about them having seen them on the van a month ago. Not after any part exchange.
As for what they spell out: K911 PCV
1. Obviously the 911 part for Porsche enthusiasts
2. Perhaps you are a fan of canine films and saw the film K911 starring James Belushi and a lovable German Shepherd (The dog and not a Bavarain Sheep Herder).
3. PCV or better known as People Carrying Vehicle if you are forever ferrying people around.
4. Perhaps you are in the pharamaceutical trade then PCV will mean this to you Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV). A bit of a tongue twister but then you may want to look the part.

Hope this clears any confusion.

Rob

Great stuff Rob clears up a lot of ambiguity. Am I able to transfer it onto a 45 seater coach :dont know: Not sure about PCV regulations?

I have no idea. I shouldn't imagine it would be a problem but then I am not the minister for transport and thus change rules on a whimsical basis and lack any real common sense.

I like him too.
:)

Rob, two questions please:

1, Do you have cats?

2, Do you like movies about gladiators?

:?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back