Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie with a 84 Carrera 3.2

m1hhb

Hello everyone,

I just bought a lovely white 1984 Carrera 3.2. I love it to pieces already!

It is far from perfect, so I will have lots of questions to ask in the near future - I hope that is ok!

I will be using the car as my daily driver, so that should be interesting!

I've got stacks and stacks of history including almost every single old MOT, and stamps in the service book, its had a complete engine rebuild, the engine runs very well, the gearbox feels nice (but nothing like my previous e92 bmw!), there is a little bit of rust that I'm going to deal with in the near future (around front headlights), and the interior needs a bit of work on it (maybe a lot of work). There are lots of parts I want to order already!

Anyway, here are some pictures - go easy on her, shes sensitive!

[/img]

I'll try again

Attachments

• photo_11_622.jpg
    photo_11_622.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 5,116
  • photo_12_156.jpg
    photo_12_156.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 5,116
  • photo_13_198.jpg
    photo_13_198.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 5,116
very nice :thumb:

Nice looking motor. As you know they're going up in value almost monthly, so well worth getting the bits sorted that need doing.
Hope you've got some £'s put aside as these motors love to suck your wallet dry. Good luck.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back