Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 C4S Exclusive edition, PICS ADDED

pzero

Anyone received their invite for the launch?
Hatfield's invite dropped on my mat this morning. It's going to be at the RAF Museum in Hendon, Thursday 19th September.
Doors open from 7pm, refreshments served throughout the evening.

Interesting location, a departure from recent launches at OPC's.
The invite allows the addressee plus one to attend a "special customer event"

I have, I'll be there!

Do I drive or let my wife drive and take full advantage of the refreshments?

Re: 991 C4S Exclusive edition

pzero said:

Malcolm, if you haven't anyone to take up the +1, I'll happily be your guest!

~ Maxie :p

Maxie said:
pzero said:

Quite surprisingly, Mrs Pzero has expressed an interest in attending. Yes, it caught me by surprise as well. :damn:
I could of course relegate her to first refusal, but that may create a situation where there may be a vacancy for another Mrs pzero.
Should she change her mind Maxie, then rest assured, we can go together. :friends:
I'll keep you posted.

Yup got my invite today... will be there.

Quite like the location, more to see than accessories...

pzero said:
Maxie said:
pzero said:

Quite surprisingly, Mrs Pzero has expressed an interest in attending. Yes, it caught me by surprise as well. :damn:
I could of course relegate her to first refusal, but that may create a situation where there may be a vacancy for another Mrs pzero.
Should she change her mind Maxie, then rest assured, we can go together. :friends:
I'll keep you posted.

Maxie, I have spoken with the organisers of the event and explained the situation regarding possible domestic strife or broken friendships, happily they have increased my +1 to be +2. They were very good about it, I didn't even need to play my joker, you know, me letting on that you're a moderator and everything,
So you're in :thumb: Speak later re RV.

pzero said:
Maxie, I have spoken with the organisers of the event and explained the situation regarding possible domestic strife or broken friendships, happily they have increased my +1 to be +2. They were very good about it, I didn't even need to play my joker, you know, me letting on that you're a moderator and everything,
So you're in :thumb: Speak later re RV.

Cheers, many thanks for organising and taking the trouble to do so Malcolm. Down in the diary for Sept 19th.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

It was a good night, certainly Hatfield must be making a decent profit to pay for the event.

They had 5 Exclusive Edition C4S's that looked stunning and included an armrest with leather and the Union Flag embossed in it, as the Director of something or other from Zuffenhausen unveiled it I said to Mrs rickyneil that it look great and a Porsche Employee turned round and whispered 'we had to work hard to get them to do that!' What was extremely flash/cool was that 2 of the owners took delivery of their cars last night as a central part of the event.

If you post on here, then congratulations, very nice looking cars, I love the colour and the Ducktail.

Thank you Hatfield

Good turnout last night. A good sprinkling of old and new pork sited in and around various British warplanes.

The 991 C4S Exclusive edition comes in only the one colour, Grey Black.
Have to admit it's not a very inventive describer of the official colour.
There are still at least two left, if you want one it'll cost you £127,000.

For that they squeeze in every available extra, including powerkit and the soon to be, it seems, ubiquitous duck tail.
I like the duck tail look in general but if seen increasingly more often then perhaps its appeal will have a diluting effect on me.
I forgot my camera so, sorry, no pictures.

pzero said:
I like the duck tail look in general but if seen increasingly more often then perhaps its appeal will have a diluting effect on me.

+1

I did like the colour when it was under the bright lights, might be a bit bland on a dull day, Audi used to do a similar Gunmetal Grey TT in around 2000 that I always thought looked good.

What did you think of the Green 991 C4S Convertible?! For me it fell into the category of interesting and quite liked it to look at but wouldn't want to own it

It was a C2S narrow-bodied car, not a 4. I actually quite liked it, lots of nice touches but like yourself would probably not want to own one like that. Sundeep has a load of piccies with pzero & myself sitting in it. Hopefully he will upload them here.

~ Maxie :)

a fews pics. firstly the excuses, lighting was a challenge, planes in the light but cars in the dark and to many reflective surfaces for the light to work, not forgetting I no clue how my SLR should really work otherwise the glasses of champers did help!

so here is my rough and quick pics, I'll tidy some up later as it's very hard to show the grey-black of the Exclusive car!

Fantastic event by the Porsche Retail Group :thumbs:

Great news for Hatfield on securing the Exclusive Dealership rights in the UK, certainly something needed in the UK

Interesting car but at £127,000 (and that is in Pounds) it would be interesting to see this applied to a GT3 and Turbo :) to really provide something very exclusive.... (Porsche Retail Group, my consulting hours are 9 to 5, every other Tuesday..)

911uk-HatfieldExclusive10of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive9of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive7of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive6of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive5of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive4of92.jpg

911uk-HatfieldExclusive3of92.jpg

The German plated green cab, don't know the official name for the colour, and was the interior Mocha? Anyway, it wouldn't look out of place in Sherwood Forest hiding from the Sherrif, yeah Lincoln Green. Perhaps when driving or being a passenger the only apparel required would be the camoflaged onesie, as seen on here recently.
Would look more at home in a rural setting rather than urban maybe.
Liked the wheels.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back