Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Silverstone parade lap pass going spare

MisterCorn

If anybody is interested PM me.
:sad:
MC

Any ideas on transferability of these? Thought they had the Reg No on them?

They do.

The Car Club vehicle display pass - this should be a Grey 13 Pass - is printed with your registration number.

Also, the 911 Parade Assembly 1 grey triangular sticker – This must be displayed in your windscreen along with the Grey 13 Car Club pass

The indemnity form (if validated) will he swapped for a parade access wristband.

ALL three will be required to enter the track.

All vehicles have designated parking and parade position by decade - so you might look a bit odd in the parade with a 993 in the sea of 996 section.

I am not sure they will alter the running order.

If you decide to take up this offer (and assuming PCGB will exchange on the day for alternate registration) I would make sure ALL the paperwork regarding the track rules, indemnity forms, track day Insurance and tow eye guidance etc are all received an understood - whatever you do, don't turn up without a tow eye fitted or if you breakdown your car will be hooked by any available method to be towed off the track.

Seriously, either the offerer or offered in this deal need to call PCGB or Silverstone Classics re: transferability.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back