Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F6 JMW

happyman1

Not porsche relevant but for sale all the same, i have had valuations from 600 to 1500 not sure of the value. Think maybe £1000 or prove me wrong. cheers. Jim

happyman1 said:
Not porsche relevant but for sale all the same, i have had valuations from 600 to 1500 not sure of the value. Think maybe £1000 or prove me wrong. cheers. Jim

If you want to know the real value, ask whoever valued it to buy it at half what they valued it at :D
That's fair to them, nice easy profit for them, based on their expert valuation

If they refuse, well then you pretty much know its true value or lack of any :)

Oh, this plate is worth way more than those valuations, I mean it could stand for -

Flat-6 JaMaicanWoman

Perfect for a lady from the Caribbean with a 911 :thumb:

I know plate values are all over the place. This plate belonged to Sir JOHN MARK WALL! But I have ave never heard of him. I have offered it back to him....i might just keep it ....

happyman1 said:
I know plate values are all over the place. This plate belonged to Sir JOHN MARK WALL! But I have ave never heard of him. I have offered it back to him....i might just keep it ....

That's a bit of luck
Although you may have hit a Wall with this sale :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back