Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - BECKER GRAND PRIX

GM72

As the title states guys,

Looking for a Becker Grand Prix 7990 stereo.

Thanks,

No Grand prix, but I have an indianapolis amber head unit for sale if you didn`t mind going without the phone capabilities.

Dream911 said:
No Grand prix, but I have an indianapolis amber head unit for sale if you didn`t mind going without the phone capabilities.

Buy this and fit a Parrot CK3000 Evo for £50 - best and most discreet Bluetooth phone kit you will ever need :thumb:

Zingari said:
Dream911 said:

Buy this and fit a Parrot CK3000 Evo for £50 - best and most discreet Bluetooth phone kit you will ever need :thumb:

Well, I just bought a Parrot neo, while waiting to make my mind up on this.

My car is fitted with the Bose stereo at present I guess this would be the original unit for the car, not sure what the advantage of the Indianapolis would be, possibly just the sat nav?

Sounds like you have a 996, so no real benefit over the factory unit.

The indianapolis looks more at home in an air cooled environment which is where the big benefit is.

Dream911 said:

The indianapolis looks more at home in an air cooled environment which is where the big benefit is.

Yes Dream911, I have the 2002 911TT. Dont suppose your a 996 Guru by any chance? I have a question on the gearbox and brakes.

GM72 said:
Dream911 said:

Yes Dream911, I have the 2002 911TT. Dont suppose your a 996 Guru by any chance? I have a question on the gearbox and brakes.

sorry, not a guru on the 996. Post a thread in the 996 section and someone will be along shortly to help you out.

I do have some genuine Porsche 996 turbo brake discs for sale though. :grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back