Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porky's had some TLC!

Ducky

Hockenheim
Decided to treat Porky to some mega TLC being my daily driver, so booked him in for the works with KDS (exterior/interior/engine) and some paintwork to sort badly touched up stone chips etc! :mrgreen:

Coated with Gtechniq C1 and EXO, with the other Gtechniq products used elsewhere (C4 etc).

Porky awaiting some attention!

And afterwards!

Hopefully he'll stay looking that good for a few years now! :thumb:

Nice :thumb: What was the effect on the sofa :dont know:

Looking good. Car pretty much the same as mine, except I do not have sunroof. Have detailed mine a few times and they look great when done.

When I bought mine from the dealer there was a new one arrived in stock with the sunroof at the same time mine came fom the factory, but that's going back 5 years now. Not sure where you bought yours from?

The sofa was beyond saving! :mrgreen:

Ken, mine's a 2006 so doubt that's the one you saw! :lol:
I've only had it a while, but whilst I knew it needed some stuff done, it had a very good spec, so worth the effort I thought (PSE/Adaptive/Sunroof/Carbon etc).

:)

Wow! that must have been one of the those experiences where you felt happy to pay as the finish looks sublime!

How many days were you without the car for? What's the colour?

They had the car three weeks, but really it's a two week job (they got delayed on a previous car, so needed an extra week).

Car is Balsalt Black. :thumb:

Looks great - should be easier to keep it looking that it way too :thumb:

Looks brilliant! :thumb:

Porky should be well happy with that :thumb:

Aerokit, Classic wheels..Super !! :thumb:

How much?

Excellent Result!! What was the damage? Also pop a message in from time to time letting us know how well it stands up to daily use? I was actually looking into some expensive wax's and they say 6 months! I found it hard to believe 6 months but....

Yup, I'm hoping with careful washing it should stay looking pretty good. I think the EXO coating needs topping up every 6 months or so, if you want to keep the maximum protection.

I had the KDS Gold Package + Gtechniq coatings added on + Paintwork. :thumb:

Really nice!
Seems that you have my cars wider brother :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back