Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Google chrome firefox : Malware Alert - Updated & FIXED

kingston

Barcelona
Google chrome is showing this website as having a malware issue. Just thought id let youknow

Mod Update

There was a low risk incident circa on Sunday evening, that was dealt within 3 hours, with the site checked and verified as clear.

Unfortunately this incident triggered the Google Malware block and resulted in the site being blocked for users of Google Chrome, Firefox and other platforms that read the Google Site Blacklist.

The webmaster controls were updated this morning, but we have been advised that it takes up to 10-48 hours for a Google site review to be conducted, which is why the Google Alert still remains.

Site updates have been applied to ensure that any such Malware alert does not occur and you will notice in the bottom right of your screen, that the site is now protected by SiteLock, which is a constant active monitoring system.

vi-details-hosting-sitelock.png

Update from Google - 2100hrs 17/6/13

What is the current listing status for 911uk.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, 911uk.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

UPDATE 5pm 18-6-13

The issue is now resolved, we have fixed the problem that was causing the Malware alert and the subsequent Google Block (although this will be in place for up to a further 10 hours as their Google review is being conducted).

We have been assured that the site is 100% clean and that normal service is now resumed, with the Google warning excepted to update within the next 6-10 hours.

The Attachment Function will still remain offline.

We have increased our site security measures to ensure that this does not happen again, with further updates to be applied to ensure Site Security is top priority for all of our users.

Malware detection

Just recently 911uk has started flagging up on my browser as malware detected (chrome), I thought this maybe a false positive from google analytics but I'm not so sure. Does anyone else get this warning when trying to use the site?

Surfing it on my iPad at the mo to be safe! :?:

Lol, glad I'm not the one, you must have posted as I was writing my post. :D

Me too, can't even access the site on laptop without malware warning.
:(

Works fine on blackberry though.

Avast reports issues using IE too.

Admin informed.

Probably someone has posted a pic from some dodgy site

And issues with Firefox as well :dont know:

Currently on iPad until Admin sort it :what:

Bullguard has just blocked me from entering the website.

It's the first time I've logged on today so I'll log off and see if it does it again.

Porsche News said:
Porsche News said:
Problem resolved, which was NOT Malware.

Just awaiting Google to update the site status in Chrome.

Unfortunately it takes several hours for Google to review any site. :frustrated:

The site is clear and has been checked.

:thumb:

Just logged back on with no problems.

I still get the popup, but I did think it was a false positive originally after checking, better to be safe though.

~at this minute 911uk is currently emptying my bank account~ :mrgreen:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back