Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'83 SC Under Bonnet Sticker

nicks_fun

Have had a full respray on my 83SC cab and took it to my local Indy who mentioned it was missing the sticker under the bonnet.

Does anyone have a photo of the sticker??? And where I may be able to source one?

Many thanks

It's the same sticker that's in the original handbook, I think.
It has all the cars chassis no, engine no and all the options codes the car came with.
Not sure you would be able to get a replacement though.

Not sure exactly but my 1980 Sc had one. The trouble is, when these cars are resprayed it seems they are either removed or sprayed over.

Not sure exactly but my 1980 Sc had one. The trouble is, when these cars are resprayed it seems they are either removed or sprayed over.

Many thanks for the responses, your right mine has been resprayed at some point and the sticker removed.

If anyone knows how I may be able to source one, or have one made from either Porsche or an independent it would be a great help.

The concours mission is still intact.

Is this the sticker?

Attachments

• 911_under_bonnet_pic_153.png
    911_under_bonnet_pic_153.png
    68 KB · Views: 4,098
Another pic with a bit more detail

Attachments

• 911_sticker_pic_2_140.png
    911_sticker_pic_2_140.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 4,094
That's what they look like. It has all the option codes on that your car had when supplied.

Wish the 911 in the pic was mine. 11k mls from new and one owner. It's on Autotrader for £59,999

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back