Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HIW 993 Plate for sale - Anyone intersted? Open to offers...

mark19271

Just bought a 944 with a 993 plate that I dont need. Still on the car but will remove for a reasonable offer? All offers considered so dont be shy !

Cheers,
Mark

Part ex :dont know:

Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't think many 944 forums would be interested in a 993 plate.

In Wales I'm sure they probably spell Hugh 'Hiw' or something like that.

Might be worth trying one of the Welsh Porsche forums? :?:

911 AND and HIW 993 both put up for sale by brand new members within a few days of each other... :?:

Which one is better?

There's only one way to find out... :starwars:

In the rear view mirror one spells 'DNA' so someone in a medical position might be interested?
:?:

The other one, again in a rear view mirror, kind of spells 'EGG WEE' so someone with a bad diet/Renal issues might be interested?

clarkycat said:
In the rear view mirror one spells 'DNA' so someone in a medical position might be interested?

The other one, again in a rear view mirror, kind of spells 'EGG WEE' so someone with a bad diet/Renal issues might be interested?

I'm assuming you've been on the magic mushrooms at lunchtime?

cyruspower said:
I'm assuming you've been on the magic mushrooms at lunchtime?

Got it from Aldi, was told it was catnip...
:dont know:

Best offer so far is £300...

You guys are hilarious..! Best offer so far is £300 which sounds fair, unless anyone has a better one?

Has the 944 really been off the road for five years?

IIRC you'll need it MOT'd before you can transfer the plate.

Snatch Hiws hand off for 300 GBP :thumb:

Yeah, it's the £300 to tax and insure it plus the cost of retaining it puts it at nearer £420 just to sell it! Wasn't planning on putting it on the road just yet but if someone really wants it, then I will take it off before I start the resto

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back