Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Not April Fools Day, it's a Velvet Wrapped Porsche !

:eek:

:nooo:

How would you get the bird shite of :dont know:

GT4 said:
Nope, still don't want to hug it.

At least you can... Erm... If you wanted to :)

We've seen Premiership footballer players in camouflaged Bentleys and Justin Bieber behind the wheel of a chrome-wrapped sports car, but automotive taste has finally driven itself of a cliff with the velvet-wrapped Porsche.

The soft-looking Panamera was snapped by West London. The picture went viral on Twitter with most users wondering two things. Firstly, who on earth would want to ruin their Porsche with upholstery fabric? And secondly, what happens when a pigeon craps on it?

It turns out it is the first soft-to-touch car of its kind in the country 'It's really easy to wash. I just wouldn't suggest running it through a car wash though."

Attachments

• velvet_porschepanamera3_600_112.jpg
    velvet_porschepanamera3_600_112.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 6,447
  • velvet_porschepanamera2_600_177.jpg
    velvet_porschepanamera2_600_177.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 6,447
  • velvet_porschepanamera1_600_947.jpg
    velvet_porschepanamera1_600_947.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 6,447
  • velvet_porschepanamera4_600_353.jpg
    velvet_porschepanamera4_600_353.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 6,443
Who Felt that was a good idea? It looks Flock-ing ridiculous...

:)

Blimey! The forum censor was up early this morning and would not allow flock-ing without the - in there.
:nooo:

There was I thinking I'd caught it 'Napping'...

If you tickle its ears and rub its belly you'd be surprised what the censor will let you sneak through - enough even to make Roy Brown blush :oops:

Attachments

• bleeping_bleep_578.jpg
    bleeping_bleep_578.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6,402
GT4

I need to borrow your barf emoticon again... :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456