Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

"Porsche Wins 192 Hours of Sebring" Framed Poster

willchappell1

BRAND NEW Reprinted Poster and Frame

"Porsche Wins 192 Hours of Sebring"

70 cm High X 50 cm Wide

Official Licensed Reprint by Parc.de, the only company that is licensed to reprint Porsche's artwork. The poster was manufactured in Germany on very hight quality paper. The frame is black and is brand new, the thickness of the frame is about 9mm at the edges. Glass front and hardboard back.

Other posters available.

Collection preferred due to the fragile nature of a picture frame from TW19 5DE. But if you would like to organise your own courier, i will bubble wrap the picture frames to the best of my ability. BUT it will be down to you to accept damage in transit.

Will sell as a pair if required. Any questions please ask, please email [email protected] or phone on 07584435301

Attachments

• porsche_1_180.jpg
    porsche_1_180.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 49
I really should have put the price in there, looking for £30 each, or £55 the pair.

thanks

will

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back