Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Latest Render Image of 2014 Porsche Macan?

Porsche News

Despite the Porsche Cayenne and controversy surrounding when it was first launched, it has become Porsche's highest seller. Porsche are now soon to cash in on SUV market with the soon-to-be-released mid Sized SUV, known as the Porsche Macan.

Even though the Porsche Macan has yet to be released, new speculative renderings courtesy of Autobild have just leaked online which indicates what the forthcoming Porsche Macan may look like.

While it's unlikely Porsche will actually make the Macan resemble the current Cayenne, the rear end shown in these renderings could be on the mark as it's unique and suits the smaller proportions of the Macan.

What do you all think ?

Attachments

• macan_13_2_182.jpg
    macan_13_2_182.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 15,931
  • macan_13_1_210.jpg
    macan_13_1_210.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 15,931
agreed - I really like the ar$e end of that.
Hope they don't make the front look like a Cayenne - I think the front of the Cayenne is the worst thing Porsche have ever done.!

Nice little run around for the wife :thumb:

Hmmm. The wife's new car (Audi A6 Allroad) is coming out at nearly £50k, maybe I should wait for one of these, it's got the same engine and transmission anyway...

I read somewhere that Porsche have doubled their workforce because of the Macan. If you don't like the thought of mass produced Porsches look away now!

rottenbend said:
Hmmm. The wife's new car (Audi A6 Allroad) is coming out at nearly £50k, maybe I should wait for one of these, it's got the same engine and transmission anyway...

the Macan would offer much better residuals, although worth having a look an an Audi Q5 to see if it still offers the same space that you are after, otherwise for 50k that's Cayenne money ('ish) and dealers will get you a deal on all those extra you need !

Porsche News said:
rottenbend said:

the Macan would offer much better residuals, although worth having a look an an Audi Q5 to see if it still offers the same space that you are after, otherwise for 50k that's Cayenne money ('ish) and dealers will get you a deal on all those extra you need !

Yes I think I need to shop around!

Allroad residuals are superb. 55% retained value on trade in after 4 years. Wipes the floor with the standard A6. The new A6 is just so expensive once it's specced up, the Q5 is a lot cheaper.

This Macan is a definite possibility though.

Roro said:
Very sexy. Want one. Now.

I believe the smaller, better looking Porsches are generally marketed to the lady driver.

Just saying.

GT4 said:
Roro said:
Very sexy. Want one. Now.

I believe the smaller, better looking Porsches are generally marketed to the lady driver.

Just saying.

Since when is something the size of a Q5 considered small. Q5 isn't a birds car is it? Or is it? BMW X3..?

... In any case though, by the time this comes out a current Used Cayenne diesel will be looking very good value...

When it's a comparable.

The Macan is SMALLER than its big sister, the Cayenne.

Therefore, it is a SMALLER Porsche.

The Cayman is SMALLER than its big sister, the 991 Coupe.

The Boxster is SMALLER than its big sister, the 991 Cab.

The Pajun is SMALLER than its big sister, the PanAm.

etc

More info here:

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=81596

So the Pajun will also be considered a birds car?

Of course not! It's all bo11ocks!

A birds car is any car a bird happens to be driving at the time.

I see I need to set the Whoosh Parrot on you two guys.

It's a joke, and I even gave you the linky for the background in my expanded reply (in case of any possibility of misinterpretation).

:frustrated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back