Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 GT3 90L FUEL TANK OPTION @ NO COST EXTRA

Dlff

Hi guys, the above mentioned no cost extra option on the 991 GT3. With this option effectively it will reduce the luggage space & not that it has plenty as it is, right? Thank you.

Does this mean a change of design compared to the 996/7 then? I thought with those only the LHD cars could have bigger tanks. I would have loved a bigger tank on my 996 turbo, it's far too small.

MC

MisterCorn said:
Does this mean a change of design compared to the 996/7 then? I thought with those only the LHD cars could have bigger tanks. I would have loved a bigger tank on my 996 turbo, it's far too small.

MC
Unless there has been a major change in vehicle packaging from the 996/7 then the 90 litre will not be possible for 4WD vehicles or for RHD vehicles.
The luggage room available was the same as for 4WD vehicles with the 62 litre tank.

+1

Only LHD have ever had this option.

Porsche GB made the same mistake with the 997 GTS brochures too.

Apparently, like the miss-minted 1969-S Lincoln Cent With a Doubled Die Obverse or the upside-down printed "Inverted Jenny" stamp, these brochures are now worth almost as much as the cars themselves*.

If you have one, hang on to it, as their price can only go one way!

*this may not be strictly true, but you can still eBay for circa £20, so only about £68,975 to go :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back