Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

P5 SRH Number Plate For Sale

VectraRS

Hiya,

I have the following plate for sale: P5 SRH.

It's a great plate for a Porsche and is reads Porsche (P5SRH) if you get the spacing right.

Am open to offers but let's start the bidding at £2000 please?

Thx,

Darren

Can anybody bid, or is the auction only open to dislexics?

I think it is more the order (and the lack of a primary consonant) than the spacing :?

I'm interested chum :thumb: How about a part-ex for some of my stock :dont know:

Listen you ***** retard, at least give us the basic respect of using correct English, where did you go to school?

'....and is reads Porsche....'

I give in Darren, if that's your real name. You people make me sick, I guess you're one of the t*ats that thought he was cool at school. Well think on you bell end.

Okay, now that's out of the way, down to the plate; I'm very interested, I don't have a Porsche right now, but I do have an M3, do you think this would look okay on an M3? Could the spacing be moved to be more suitable? Or do you have any other plates for sale?

I'll make my first offer, PM sent.

(To be fair to others on here I've bid £35, a pax lap around Coventry Ring Road in the M3, a half empty 24 can multipack of Cokes (effectively 12 cans) and a Crunchie.)

I reckon that Crunchie will seal the deal :thumb:

Can't find the Popcorn emoticon...............

I'm struggling to visualise the spacing and dots required to make this work.
Is there a chance you could post an artists impression as I'm not to keen in buying of plan :?: :thumb:

I have just commissioned one of our creatives to come up with how the plate may look on a Porsche, please note it's free hand so it may not be totally accurate.

Attachments

• p5srh_142.jpg
    p5srh_142.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 6,600
TheCock said:
Listen you ***** retard, at least give us the basic respect of using correct English, where did you go to school?

'....and is reads Porsche....'

I give in Darren, if that's your real name. You people make me sick, I guess you're one of the t*ats that thought he was cool at school. Well think on you bell end.

Okay, now that's out of the way, down to the plate; I'm very interested, I don't have a Porsche right now, but I do have an M3, do you think this would look okay on an M3? Could the spacing be moved to be more suitable? Or do you have any other plates for sale?

I'll make my first offer, PM sent.

(To be fair to others on here I've bid £35, a pax lap around Coventry Ring Road in the M3, a half empty 24 can multipack of Cokes (effectively 12 cans) and a Crunchie.)

I tell you what Thecock pal whose the bell end? yep you with a name like that. why dont you just shove your bad attitude in where the sun dont shine - your mums ass.

Its a grate plate and willl look really smart on a Porsche. We can always meet up and have a chat about it? You should be more polite thats all im saying ok?

This plate aint going on a chav m3 its going on a Porsche, P5SRH = Porsche see.

£2000 starting bid min.

Heres you and you mum (Chardonay) shaggin in your m3 Thecock:

ChavM3.jpg

VectraRS said:
Hiya,

It's a great plate for a Porsche and is reads Porsche (P5SRH) if you get the spacing right.

Thx,

Darren

Surely if you get the spacing right it reads P5 SRH, it is only if you get the spacing wrong that it would read P5SRH. However by varying the wrongness it could also read:

P5S RH
P5SR H
P5 SR H

There are others but you get the idea.

It's a great plate to confuse people, particularly if your initials are not SRH. A nice conversation starter when people ask you what the f**k that plate is supposed to read.

MC

MisterCorn said:
VectraRS said:
Hiya,

Thx,

Darren

Surely if you get the spacing right it reads P5 SRH, it is only if you get the spacing wrong that it would read P5SRH. However by varying the wrongness it could also read:

P5S RH
P5SR H
P5 SR H

There are others but you get the idea.

It's a great plate to confuse people, particularly if your initials are not SRH. A nice conversation starter when people ask you what the f**k that plate is supposed to read.

MC

Whatever.

44.jpg

Look Im getting interest in other places for this so come on be quick.

£1900 minimum bids from now. No messers please.

VectraRS said:
We can always meet up and have a chat about it?

I love a good meet up, please ensure you bring your Dad. You will need him.

TheCock said:
VectraRS said:
We can always meet up and have a chat about it?

I love a good meet up, please ensure you bring your Dad. You will need him.

Look mate seriously dont bring my family in to this ok its not on. Tell you what i bet my Vectra RS will have your M3 anyway.

Seriously the plate is for sale. lets do a deal and your making bids on it so your comitted to buy. The bid needs to be £1900 or more ok.

How about £100 and a handbuilt coracle with Seagull 1.5hp outboard motor :dont know:

Although I'm not really sure I want it if it attracts so much abuse :dont know: What's it on at the moment as I am sure you're not using it as a grate?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back