Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 928.....

cyruspower

Paul Ricard
What would they call it? 929? 938? Panamayan?

I think this looks amazing.

porsche_929_by_ltigran-d5j7wbz.jpg

They've definitely captured something with that B-pillar and rear quarter window ...

A Panamayan Turbo S would be something else with a V8 twin turbo, 620hp, 2+2 seating, 4WD, panoramic roof and hatchback.

Perfect in black on black and smashing it over to Chamonix with a full ski rack on the back window.

And I'm a terrible skier....

Porsche News said:
GT4 said:
They've definitely captured something with that B-pillar and rear quarter window ...

that is certainly an interesting design, question is could they / would they build a 4 seater coupe ?

Why not, they have a baby saloon, a baby 4x4 and golf buggy in the pipeline too.

Secret testing at the Nordschleife sans disguise:

Porsche-Golf_Cart_mp42_pic_21590.jpg

rottenbend said:
I wonder if those Fuchs would look good on my 993 :?:

They actually look very similar to the ones Kimbo Photoshopped onto his 993!

m993c.jpg

They should call it the Pomeranian. This will help sales to people that like Pomeranians, and Walter Sobchak.

Pomeranian4.jpg

Those sketches do look good. Here's hoping they come to life.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

I just popped out to the shops, and ended up parking next to a 928 GTS, with the licence plate A928 GTS. How bloody cool is that?? When I returned to the GT3 I ended up having a conversation with the owner, nice chap. He said the car is very reliable mechanically, just a recurring electrical fault with something or other. Beautiful car, dark metallic blue, auto. Looked in good condition.... well, in the dark anyway... actually it might have been black lol 8)

Lovely looking concept 8)

Can't help thinking that if it ever went into production it could probably be a more capable all-rounder than the 911:

- 2+2 configuration same as the 911(non-Clubsport, an all yellow CS would look pretty awesome though)
- Front engine rear wheel drive, friendly handling?
- Probably a decent boot that could fit some golf clubs or a bike.

Not sure how it could be priced or marketed to generate extra sales for Porsche that don't sway potential 911 buyers into buying the '928' instead :?:

It would certainly pose a positioning issue, I mean the 991 is a GT now, isn't it :dont know:

And if I wanted a GT, I'd get a 928(929) - and then where does that leave the 991?

Perhaps it will be second time lucky for the 928 in unseating the 911 :?

For some reason I fancy a 400BHP/900Nm 4.2 V8 diesel one :oops:

Roll on the return of the Weissach axle!

I love it, if only I had the skills to have a go myself. This is awesome!

911_by_benmauro-d5pvdnt.jpg

"Cleaning house before end of year, found this in one of my old folders. Bashed it together during Aaron Becks awesome CDW presentation in Sept while he was going over some of his techniques for creating concepts with a photo base. Some sort of post apocalyptic 911 (of course!) could definitely use a bit more love in the details/refinement but it is what it is, just messing around while watching a friend demo. Basic idea was just some sort of militarized/armored plating over/replacing a 911 chassis (993 GT2 EVO to be exact)."

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back