Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

cheeky few winter shots

Bigfra

Monza
Roll on summer :sad:

Attachments

• img_2856_187.jpg
    img_2856_187.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 4,283
  • img_2860_202.jpg
    img_2860_202.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 4,283
Bigfra said:
Roll on summer :sad:

+1. Your car looks great :thumb: .
Next year could be santa's sleigh , He would be in style then :thumbs:

Santa aint getting it :)

His weight would affect the performance :grin:

Good to see a 911 that ain't silver or black.

And yours looks very good.

Tinker said:
Good to see a 911 that ain't silver or black.

And yours looks very good.

Mines black . But I love the red it looks sooooo nice :thumb:

Looks good with a bit of snow dust,nothing here yet in worcestershire.

Need to give the car a going out in the snow see how it performs,not holding my hopes up with the big fat rear tyres :?:

p1rob said:
Looks good with a bit of snow dust,nothing here yet in worcestershire.

Need to give the car a going out in the snow see how it performs,not holding my hopes up with the big fat rear tyres :?:

Ha Ha don't risk your P+J, that's why up North we have proper 4x4s. Slow but practicle. :thumb:

Thanks for the kind comments :)

Will probably invest in some winter tyres for next year but don't really have the money just now after buying this 3 weeks ago.

Looks ace mate. Seeing yours makes me wish i'd ordered the sport design kit straight from the factory.

dipesh.tank said:
Looks ace mate. Seeing yours makes me wish i'd ordered the sport design kit straight from the factory.

Thanks for that but you can get the sports design kit after you buy it I suppose and it also gets rid of that pesky heavy motor that powers the rear spoiler :thumb:

Very nice!

:thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back