Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Stunning Range Rover Sport 4.2 V8 Supercharged

Paza3

sold

quote, Were moving to a bigger house

That driveway not big enough for you then :)

Pat - What's the diameter of the exhaust pipes and any kinks in them or are they straight through for several inches :dont know:

Zingari said:
Pat - What's the diameter of the exhaust pipes and any kinks in them or are they straight through for several inches :dont know:

Hi Zingari, am honestly not sure would need to check I believe everything is standard but would need look at it :dont know: what does it indicate?

Cheers

Can anyone post a photo to explain where Zingers is coming from? :?: It might help clarify the situation...

Thought RR Superchargers had Square section exhaust pipes ?

Its a lovely thing.......GLWTS...

I think there is an embargo on that picture :dont know: Equally I'm not sure on the ride height compared to the earlier models

Zingari said:
I think there is an embargo on that picture :dont know: Equally I'm not sure on the ride height compared to the earlier models

I think it has air suspension so is fully adjustable for your comfort. It even has a "kneel" function which would come in very handy :thumb:

alpinaman said:
Thought RR Superchargers had Square section exhaust pipes ?

Its a lovely thing.......GLWTS...

Only the very rare HST has thoses tips, but there about 22-23k so quite a bit more for a bodykit :lol:

I really don't think there is any need to re-post the photo, I've been trying to forget it.

MC

Deposit Taken

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back