Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rate my new toy!

chk2244

Hey supa Porsche enthusiasts. If anyone knows its you guys, Rate my car would you? Worth the money?!?

Thanks

It's not pink... Right??

Paid £20k 88 911 Supersport, 1 of 33 built for the UK, 118,000 miles,
Full history main dealer and specialest, Full Major Service just done at Porsche centre with a few other bits!

Attachments

• 911___513.png
    911___513.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 7,442
  • 911__156.png
    911__156.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 7,442
If you want to know if I think it's worth the money, tell us some more about it, including what you paid for it!!

MC

Does it matter what people think, it was worth it to you good enough. These are old cars they are worth what people are willing to pay for them. And they aren't making any more of these so enjoy your lovely car. And I bet it's worth more when you come to sell it.

Supersports are one of the best looking 911s IMHO.
Nice colour too :thumb:

Nice :thumb: Not sure on value as I cant find it in Booo's Glasses Guide :dont know:

Cool here's mine. How u doing fella, looking forward to a meet up

Attachments

• image_232.jpg
    image_232.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 6,930
Another shot.

Attachments

• image_683.jpg
    image_683.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 6,927
Great looking 80's icon

Attachments

• image_206.jpg
    image_206.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 6,925
Supersport owner

Hiya

Nice car....... I also have a Supersport code M491 in Grand Prix white... f reg / 1989

Best information is on the Supersport register ref how many made etc etc

Yeah I went on the website and found my car already registered twice by previous owners! And it still allowed me to register it again. So not sure of the accuracy of his figures.
Check yours, you never know you might find its previous owners! :?:

It was good to meet you today and see your lovely car in the flesh. I still really like the colour what the eighths were all about. Get yourself a standard wheel on her it changed mine so much, made it a different car. Hope to catch up with you again. Greg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back