Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ok so went to get a GT3 and

Bigfra

Monza
Came away with this brand new 991. Just got it home tonight and its my first Porsche. Santa has been good to me this year :thumb:

Attachments

• img_2685_399.jpg
    img_2685_399.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 7,657
nice one is this the exeter showroom i see

nice one is this the exeter showroom i see

Congratulations...looks a beauty. Nice contrasting colours with the bodywork & wheels :thumb:

Thanks mate, think the -20mm suspension and the spacers really help and I love that duck tail spoiler :thumb:

A car in Santas outfit. :D Nice..

You only live once mate. Enjoy.

Bigfra said:
Thanks mate, think the -20mm suspension and the spacers really help and I love that duck tail spoiler :thumb:

Not wrong there! need a picture of the rear....
:thumb:

That is lovely , well done , :worship: :worship:

Bigfra said:
the -20mm suspension and the spacers really help and I love that duck tail spoiler :thumb:
Looks fantastic; good to see so many 991s in tasty colours with spoilers, aerokits, lowered suspension etc., bodes well for those of us who may be shopping for one in 3-5 years... :D

Enjoy; Happy Christmas! :thumb:

Ant Blain said:
Bigfra said:
the -20mm suspension and the spacers really help and I love that duck tail spoiler :thumb:
Looks fantastic; good to see so many 991s in tasty colours with spoilers, aerokits, lowered suspension etc., bodes well for those of us who may be shopping for one in 3-5 years... :D

Enjoy; Happy Christmas! :thumb:

+1!

More pics please! :thumbs:

Looks great love the wheels/colour and the ducktail of what we can see of it.More pics please :thumb:

Well done.

nice colour for the wheels :thumb:

Congratulations.

The car looks great, a bit different to a GT3 though.

I like the ducktail spoiler too, improves it.

So you just went in, and got a car staright away, as a Christmas present to yourself?

Hmmm, must try and avoid going near an OPC. I'm a bit impulsive too!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back