Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

99.59 Litres

Porsche News

from the image below on a recent fill up

Still not quite the quotes 22 Gallon / 100 Litre Tank but almost there in the Workhorse Cayenne Diesel

except what was more worrying was that it was only 2.5 miles from running empty !

let's not mention the cost far to painful, but if you were wondering

and even with a Cayenne Diesel, around and about the traffic congested streets of Central London, those 99.59 litres only lasted 450miles! which is still about 33p a mile!

Attachments

• fuel_140.jpg
    fuel_140.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,368
EEk, both my 997 and LR Disco 3, do better MPG than that around London! Well maybe not the 997, but the Disco was good for high 20s in town and mid 30s on a run.

EEk, both my 997 and LR Disco 3, do better MPG than that around London! Well maybe not the 997, but the Disco was good for high 20s in town and mid 30s on a run.

that is 20.4 MPG... Not that good for a diesel and in the my 911 fuel consumption territory

Theo

that is 20.4 MPG... Not that good for a diesel and in the my 911 fuel consumption territory

Theo

Might be advisable to only run it at half tank ? It's already a heavy SUV, filling the tank adds about 84kgs to lug around.

Might be advisable to only run it at half tank ? It's already a heavy SUV, filling the tank adds about 84kgs to lug around.

hybrid, same conditions, 500 miles easy on a tank
I won't mention std UL is a little cheaper than diesel too.. oh sorry, I just did !

david_yorkshire said:
hybrid, same conditions, 500 miles easy on a tank
I won't mention std UL is a little cheaper than diesel too.. oh sorry, I just did !

It costs 14k more too, that buys alot of derv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back