Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

THE 911

wells

If anyone is interested my friend has THE 911 for sale? :eek:

What would he want for it?

I would need to check but I think about £60000 :bandit:

wells said:

:floor:

Does he own RegTransfers by any chance :hand:

wells said:

THE 911

That's ten thousand pounds a character. Would he do half price on the numbers? Say £45,000 and the gap in the middle is still free?
:?:

The 1's are basically just lines and they use half as much ink as the H, so half price on those at least is pretty fair I think.

For that money I'd also like fixing screws with some of them little white/yellow/black covers, but that goes without saying.
:thumb:

I like your thinking CC - how about applying scrabble scores for the letters :dont know:

£60k..?? Does the plate come with a GT3 attached..??

chimp911 said:
I like your thinking CC - how about applying scrabble scores for the letters :dont know:

One of those cheapo irish plates would win hands down...

ZQX 911

Mmm... Actually that would be worth something...

One of those IUZ ones with four numbers, the kind you see on Vectras parked on fringe estates.
:?:

Richyd said:
£60k..?? Does the plate come with a GT3 attached..??

It wants to be a gt2 at that price :grin:

That registration does have a very high intrinsic value, way out of the afordability league of any of the bods that frequent this site.

I wouldnt be surprised if it did fetch that sort of sum or greater if offered for sale via a more suitable platform (above the lower end of the porsche marketplace of course.)

Booo said:
That registration does have a very high intrinsic value, way out of the afordability league of any of the bods that frequent this site.

I wouldnt be surprised if it did fetch that sort of sum or greater if offered for sale via a more suitable platform (above the lower end of the porsche marketplace of course.)

Now THAT's how to deal with the general populace of this particular part of the forum.

Well done !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back