Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking at Cayennes - advice please

TheCock

Hi guys

Looking at a family hack now number 2 has arrived. Had a BMW X5. Sold. Unreliable.

Anyhow. Considerations are down to:

1. Porsche Cayenne 3.2, 04/05 circa 40k-50k miles. £10k-£13k
2. Merc ML 320cdi, 06 circa 50k miles. £13k
3. Range Rover 3.0td6, 05 50k miles £16k

Questions for comments, from owners please, not opinions based on hearsay, thanks guys:

If you've owned the above please tell me what to look out for, unreliable cars really p1ss me off. I am worried about the Range because of this to be honest.

Cayenne - what's to look out for on these? What 'needs' doing? Is there any particular service history jobs that should have been done. Are they reliable? Etc etc

Also I've seen what looks like a nice one but it has wood! Does this look as bad as I imagine? Can it be stripped out? Is this a no no......wood I mean?

Thanks guys.......
Ben

I am sure someone will say something nice, but I won't. Run like hell and cross it off the list and never look back. A 1980's Lada is more reliable.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back