Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 C4S

vlad

Sao Paulo
Saw some pictures in one of the sunday supplements not sure about the nod to the history of the C4S with the red LED strip between the light clusters, but then its now growing on me - what do you think ?

Attachments

• 991c4s_124.jpg
    991c4s_124.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 4,503
Amazing in the flesh :worship:

Especially on a dark grey.

Ideally something darker than Meteor, althougb that looks good, Atlas is beautiful with the deep ruby-red of the tail lights and joining strip.

I looks like the "granite" rear has been chiseled away to reveal molten magma beneath.

The extra width really works too.

Very curvaceous!

(just need to sort the bug eyes :roll:)

They should have kept the reflective strip since the 993 days instead of making it selective for a few models only. Makes any 911 look that bit wider/more aggressive from the rear.

Above pic looks neat btw.

~ Maxie

Maxie said:
They should have kept the reflective strip since the 993 days instead of making it selective for a few models only. Makes any 911 look that bit wider/more aggressive from the rear.
Absolutely agree. :thumb:

I do like the new 991 but the only water-cooled 911 with a reflective strip that really 'works' for me is the 996 C4S; it's a shame all (996, 997 and 991) models don't have a reflective strip and that it's not executed as well as the 996 C4S...

Looks absolutely fab, particularly on dark coloured cars, including grey, IMHO!
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back