Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

private plate KEN 911 P for sale

hfintergrowler

hi everbody, my mate has got the plate on retention and i said i would put it on the porsche forum for sale, he wanted £2000 for it, but i told him what would be the lowest he will take, he said £1750, so if anyone is interested call or txt me on 07523768868, cheers just trying to help someone out :lol:

Damn it I blame my parents my dads name is ken so if he had named me after himself I would have the perfect plate alas he didn't so you stuck with it for a bit longer I hope your ready for what happens next :thumb:

Excellent!

I shall buy this plate immediately for £100,000,000,000!!!

I'm going to change my name - my full name is now

Pabz N'ghspa Liapor Kengiip!!

:thumbs:

What a trendy name Kenneth, I knew one at junior school he pissed his pants every day, wot a git and a funny plate :lol: :lol: :lol:

chimp911 said:
Roro that's more of a mouthful than my last boyfriend :oops:

Your last boyfriend was called trapwizard apparently :lol:

Ken rhymes with Ben, I reckon could pull that off.

Could you find out if your 'friend' is interested in a px against the plate?

Hurry. Up.

Did you manage to sell the last plate you advertised on here?
Oh, still waiting to see pics of your 993.

It's worth £250 to whack. I'm not interested in a trade/part ex for this one :hand:

We were chatting to a guy called Kenneth in a pub called 'Toad Hall' in lower manhatten last month. Nice guy, started talking about his ex not letting him see his kid and sank into a really scary drunk depression, staring at the floor, would not speak to us or the barmaid, we kept asking if he was going to be ok and he didn't look up or even speak. It was like he had just given up on people. Have met Ken's but he's the only Kenneth I have met, so the name just brings up the image of his grey, hopeless face, dead eyes, and the fear he is actually not going to be ok. Sadly, true story that.
:(

So I'm not interested in the whole Ken thing. BUT, if you read the plate back to front, or if the person in front of you looks in their rear view mirror, it reads:

PIIG NEK

And by chance the kid in my class at school who was always last to be picked for games, had the nick name 'Pig neck'. I'll get on freinds reunited and see if I can track him down, see if he is interested.
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back