Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Here she is.... :)

AH9999

Trainee
Thank you to John at www.johnswax.co.uk for the Zymol detail and to Mark Pearce for the recommendation.

Sorry for the quality of the images, from my iPhone....

Attachments

• photo_5_rsz_122.jpg
    photo_5_rsz_122.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 8,062
  • photo_4_rsz_596.jpg
    photo_4_rsz_596.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 8,062
  • photo_3_rsz_195.jpg
    photo_3_rsz_195.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 8,063
  • photo_2_rsz_158.jpg
    photo_2_rsz_158.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 8,062
  • photo_rsz_103.jpg
    photo_rsz_103.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 8,062
I like - sills, choice of style and wheel colour (a lot), side decals, rear de-badging, Carrara White.

Don't like - interior colour.

Looks fab. :thumb:

WOW looks fantastic. Love the wheel colour with the white paint :thumb:

Looks very nice :thumb:

Two tone interior is a matter of personal choice. Like the colour of the wheels.

Not sure whether you can tell from these photos.....

I had the 'PORSCHE' lettering removed by my OPC from the back which is supplied as standard in Chrome - I deleted the 'Carrera S' lettering on the factory order.

New lettering was ordered which was then sprayed to match the wheels and re-installed - the supplying OPC got the wheel colour code from Porsche so it is an exact match :)

I'm currently considering a CF front splitter/lip and CF rear diffuser.....possibly a change to the lower reflectors on the bumper :)

.....this is a daily driver so I have just received the same wheels (standard finish this time) with the Michelin Alpin Winter tyres :)

This is fun to watch http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-video/sports-car-winter-tyre-test

Hi AH9999,

Just a suggestion- If you have removed the 'Porsche' from the rear, Would just a '911' in the wheel colour look better?? I have seen a 991 done that way ..looked very nice.

Yours looks good anyway!

:thumb:

Fabulous car and boy, those wheels look the business !!! :wink:

Great job, Nice I love white, same colour as my 991

Attachments

• carrera_s_001_119.jpg
    carrera_s_001_119.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 7,725
Very nice - I particularly like the lack of an essay on the back!

AH9999 said:
Not sure whether you can tell from these photos.....

I had the 'PORSCHE' lettering removed by my OPC from the back which is supplied as standard in Chrome - I deleted the 'Carrera S' lettering on the factory order.

New lettering was ordered which was then sprayed to match the wheels and re-installed - the supplying OPC got the wheel colour code from Porsche so it is an exact match :)

Everyone to his own and I am glad you like.

Sorry to sound like a party pooper but I prefer it in chrome :-(

Love it! :thumbs:

ALL of it!! :thumbs:

I like that a lot espeially the rear badging, the lack of an essay as referred to above and those colour-coded wheels. The badging at the corner of the doors is spot on. No doubt you'll enjoy this little beauty.

~ Maxie :thumb:

I have to say that is an awesome car...love it!

Enjoy!

Hi AH9999...Where can you buy a carbon fibre front splitter/lip and rear diffuser for the 991?
Does anyone know if the side skirts on the new 991 C4 can be fitted to a C2 body?

Thanks.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back