Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996c2 - spacer with gt3 wheels?

bigdry

Trainee
hello all, got my bbs sport classic 2 wheels back from chris complete with new 265 and 225 michy tyres , but am thinking they still look a little lost in the archs on my 996 c2...
Can anyone confirm or deny that 5mm spacers should fit ok (with no rubbing contact or any other issues) with these gt3 18" wheels? thx.

Hi R!

They'll be fine, no rub, but really you need to get longer bolts if running anything more than 3mm spacers.

Cheers

PS has someone stolen your Sport Designs or did spellcheck upgrade your wheels ;)

Hi Chris, thx for the spacer info, so do you know how wide you can go without contact issues? Yeh my typo I'm afraid, do you think that would be an upgrade? Surely there's not much in it? Any news on the Integrale wheels? Cheers

I tend not to get involved with spacers for the very reasons you ask! I think 10mm is easy and 15mm is acheiveable on the rear. Remember you can fit 997 wheels which are 11 inch no problem...

...will revert on Integrale wheels tomorrow.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back