Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap daily commute anyone? Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3 61k

adamw

Long shot I know but :grin:

Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3 61k with MOT 07/13 (2000)
62,000 miles £850 ono

Selling our low mileage Ford Fiesta Finesse. The car is in good condition inside & out. I purchased the car from a good family friend last year and know it has been well cared for, for the last 8 years.

1.3, 3 door, 5 Speed manual, Mettalic Silver with grey cloth upholstery, Radio\Cassette, Power Steering and sunroof

History details:
Part Service History (major service carried out August 2011) but only 6k covered since, all original ford booklets, 4 owners, I've Just put 6 months tax on, MOT'd until 28th July 2013, good tyres all round.

Recently replaced Items:

08/11
New rear brake drums & bearings
New rear brake shoes
New N/S/f brake hose
New Alternator belt
07/12
New P/S/F brake hose

Wanted to be honest and list the few bad points on the car so there is no suprises on viewing:

The car is missing it's glovebox door (but this does not stop things being stored in the glovebox)
The heater\blower fan does not function on position 3 (but works fine on 1, 2 & 4 so not really a prob)
There is surface rust on the drivers side rear wheel arch but this is just surface and the door sills are still solid on this car.
No hub caps present on the car

Think that's everything listed, It really is a very clean car....So why I am selling:

This is a 3rd car for us & has been a commuting car for me for the last 13 months. It's been a great car & extremely reliable & comfortable but my circumstances have changed & we no longer need this 3rd car.

Please get in touch if you have any further questions on the car or would like to come & view. I live in East Grinstead, West Sussex.

I haven't got any photo's of the car at the moment but will take some and upload

Thanks for looking - PM if interested
Adam :thumbs:

REMOVED FROM SALE FOR NOW

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back