Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 hardtop in Lapis blue £500

Andy Pandy

Hi all. I am a new member to these forums so here is my first post :). My dads 996 was stolen from us in 2004 but the hardtop was in the garage at the time and it's been there ever since. It is still in very good condition with just the odd mark on it.

I can provide pictures if you would like to see the roof. We live in Nottingham and you would need need to be able to collect it.

I think £500 was too much to ask for so I am welcome to offers :)

Hi Andy,
Welcome to the forum, pictures would be handy, particularly of the interior as these match the car's interior, ie if you have savannah leather it will have savannah leather on the hardtop, so will save a lot of questions.
Cheers

Hi Andy,
Welcome to the forum, pictures would be handy, particularly of the interior as these match the car's interior, ie if you have savannah leather it will have savannah leather on the hardtop, so will save a lot of questions.
Cheers

Hey Mazza. I will take some photos for you tomorrow. :). The colour interior we had though was grey.

Sorry I didnt upload the photos yesterday, the weather was rubbish again.. Please excuse the quality of them though, they were taken with my potato :p

img0242h.jpg

img0240l.jpg

img0239y.jpg

img0241se.jpg

Still got it?

Hi Do you still have the top ? If so how much would you take for it?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back