Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

factory fitted optional extras

jon911

Hi guys, I know this topic has been asked before but cant seem to find thread,I am looking at a 2004 carrera s and I would like to check on what extras were fitted at factory,also what is the cars proper title many thanks Jon. Off to work now catch ya later :thumb:

turbo when am 50 said:
Hi guys, I know this topic has been asked before but cant seem to find thread,I am looking at a 2004 carrera s and I would like to check on what extras were fitted at factory,also what is the cars proper title many thanks Jon. Off to work now catch ya later :thumb:

:?: A strange question to ask on the 991 forum.

2004 Carerra S

Do you mean a 996 or a 997 :?:

T8996C4 said:
turbo when am 50 said:

2004 Carerra S

You've got to make some allowance for the fact that the post was made at 06:19AM. :D

Maybe a Mod could move it to the correct forum so that it gets the appropriate attention?

So So sorry its meant to be on 997 tpic ,I will be more vigilant in the future :roll:

Red993C4 said:
T8996C4 said:
turbo when am 50 said:

2004 Carerra S

You've got to make some allowance for the fact that the post was made at 06:19AM. :D

Maybe a Mod could move it to the correct forum so that it gets the appropriate attention?

Thanks RED it 997

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back