Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheapest 991 on the market?

If this is genuine then this would be an absolute bargain - probably an ~£82k list price car

.......I'd be very cautious, I suspect a scam behind this

too good to be true.. :bandit:

That's a scamtastic offer!

~ Maxie :D

Maxie said:
That's a scamtastic offer!

~ Maxie :D

Yep, total scam, no plates visible, just doesn't add up.

I hear 991s aren't selling well but they're probably another year away from this price.

As they always say, if it looks too good to be true then it probably is! But, yes I agree, we're only about a year away from those sorts of (genuine) prices

You lot are too cynical.

I'm going on holiday at the weekend so I've just paid my 10% deposit by BACS to secure the car and they say they'll bring the car round to my empty house next week. They have my address and the code for the garage so that it can be stored in the dry for when I return.

What can go wrong?

:grin:

By BACS? At least it wasn't Western Union.

~ Maxie :)

Maxie said:

By BACS? At least it wasn't Western Union.

~ Maxie :)

betternotbigger said:
You lot are too cynical.

I'm going on holiday at the weekend so I've just paid my 10% deposit by BACS to secure the car and they say they'll bring the car round to my empty house next week. They have my address and the code for the garage so that it can be stored in the dry for when I return.

What can go wrong?

Look forward to some more pictures when you get the car . Have a nice holiday :bye:

I believe it a scam as that car and pictures were on sale in Pistonheads for quite a few weeks but not on now.

It was prices at 76k.

Roro, what have they done with his office?

Could be a nice dual-aspect view for you?

Aren't you thinking of Magneto's prison cell :?:

Prisons-200412-x-men2.png

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1jgh
Back